Once instructors have selected the final grade column in Ted, exporting the final grade from the Grade Center can be done through the eGrades export tool. Ted will export a spreadsheet that is readily-formatted for import into into eGrades. The exported spreadsheet will include the five columns that eGrades requires:
PID (student ID)
NOTE: The final grade column in Ted needs to display a letter grade or P/NP to be uploaded to eGrades.
- Locate the Control Panel under Course Management, in the left-side toolbar.
- Click Course Tools to expand the list.
- Select eGrades Export.
- Select a Grade Center Column as the final grade to export by clicking the drop down menu and selecting the appropriate column.
- Click Submit.
- Review the data being exported and click Submit.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click OK to save the file.
NOTE: The file must be saved in .csv format for eGrades.
- Open the file to verify all data is exported correctly.